Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Chongqing Mala Seasoning 洪崖洞 水煮肉片调料 150g
Net Weight: 150g
Country of Origin: China
The culture of Chinese cuisine has been steeped in a deep and colorful history that has spanned thousands of years. They say that the perfect dish must possess the precise combination of beauty, aroma, and balance for the palate to dance. A dish like Shui Zhu Rou Pian (Boiled Spicy Beef with Chili Oil) is loved by the masses because it enticingly mends those core characteristics. The spicy “mala” backbone of the Chongqing flower pepper paired with the heat of the regional chilis warms the appetite of the weary soul.
Seasoning Packet: Rapeseed Oil, Chili, Bean Sauce (Chili, Salt, Broad Bean, Wheat Flour), Monosodium Glutamate (E621), Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Sichuan Peppercorn, Onion, Fennel, Cinnamon, Amomum Tsao-Ko, Bay Leaves, White Sugar.
Dry Chili Packet: Chili, Sichuan Peppercorn.
Marinade Packet: Corn starch, Salt, Pepper Powder.
1. Cut beef into slices, rub the marinade sauce and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
2. Bring your favorite vegetable to a boil with water in a pot, cook through and drain.
3. Stir-fry marinated beef till about 80% done, remove from the pan, and set aside.
4. Stir-fry seasoning sauce with oil, add water and bring it to a boil. Add marinated meat into the pot one by one without stirring, cover, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Place vegetables at the bottom of a large bowl, and add meat and sauce on top. Sprinkle content from the dry chili packet evenly on top of the meat.
6. Heat up a small amount of oil and pour the hot oil on the surface of the spicy meat and dried chili. Enjoy it with chopped green onions on top.